Sunday 22 June 2014

Campaign: Update

Hello Everyone!


It's been quite a time since I last mentioned my crowdfunding campaign (Julia's peace-building adventure). Shame on me, there has been so many things happening! As for the numbers: I have received 5 new donations - that means I've already collected 300 euros, or 1/4 of the cost of the camp. This is really a lot, thank you very much for your support! 

But what matters to me even more are the non-measurable things. Thanks to this whole project, I have met so many interesting people; I got help, positive feedback and critical advice from places I would never even think I might ever reach; the blog has been read by visitors from all the continents, my friends and family have turned out to be even more supportive that I'd guess... Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!

Speaking of gratitute: I had a great fun preparing all the claimed rewards: two Hamsas (shown on the photos on the left), one Surprise (let me reveal the secret: I prepared hazelnut truffles and a handmade bracelet) and one Report (that will be a real challenge). I'm hoping there is more to come, stay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment